My first Outback

I have always wanted an outback and within a couple of hours I will be taking possession of a used 2005 25i with under 20000 miles. I am trying to get it out the door for around $21500. What do you think?

Reply to
crosj

If that was Australian dollars I'd take it!

I have always wanted an Outback also, I remember putting the first poster of one up back in 1995, but I've never had the money, and my old Subie has kept chugging along like a trooper.

Then today, a friend has lent me his OB 2003 Limited for up to a year (not needed by him - he has too many cars!) Its only done 38,000km too.

I must say its quite a change from my 1993 L Series Sportswagon I can tell you - love the leather seats and dual sun roof.

Reply to
RockyRoad

I think you're going to be happy.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

So far I love it!!! It has so many whistles and bells that it is going to take me a while to figure this all out.

Reply to
crosj