MY2007?

I am considering buying a new Forester. Just wondering if anyone on the list has any knowledge or guess on the 2007 model, that is promised to ship in May. Do I buy now, or should I rather wait until May?

Thanks

-puff

Reply to
puffdawg

For 2007 advertised HP ratings will be lower due to the J1349 net power standard coming into effect. Alloy wheels on all models, Sirius radio, mp3 cap, ipod jack and 3 new colours. No change in body style as this will come in 2008 with the new platform.

Ron

Reply to
Freedom55

Thanks, Ron, very much.