Navigation (GPS) DVD's in new Outback VDC

I just bought a new 2006 Outback VDC, and, noticed that the Navigator DVD (West Coast one) was WAY out of date, showing stores that had closed over 3 years ago.

When I show the version, it says Kenwood 2004 version .3...

Is there a way to get newer DVD's? The dealership said that these WERE the newest ones...

Thanks.

Reply to
Bill Bradley

I found the newest part numbers here, but not sure of the versions. The software has a part number of KNA-MP414A or KNA-MP215 depending on the Model of the unit, if these Kenwood units are compatible.

Blair

Reply to
Blair Baucom

Reply to