need a ashtray

I have a 95 Legacy Outback. It has the Mica Ruby over Grey exterior with a mostly grey interior. I need the front ashtraay for this. I have this hole in my dash that just drives me crazy. I don't even smoke but I am a picky guy. Anyone help me out? TIA.

Pat Callaghan

Reply to
Patrick Callaghan

Local salvage yard? eBay?

Reply to
CompUser

Was it a rental?

They take them out of all the rentals. x-girlfriend bought an 00 legacy and simply made the dealer find one before she handed over the money.

That hole is ugly. I wish they would make ashtrays an option so that this problem would not come up.

nate

Reply to
uglymoney

Nate,

No, it was not a rental. A one owner trade in. The lighter was missing too. Like I said, I don't smoke but do not like the holes in the dash. I went to one of the local u-pull-its but they had no Legacy's newer then 93. I'll keep looking.

Pat

Reply to
Patrick Callaghan

I seem to remember visiting the dealer for some Legacy parts and noticing that the ashtray isn't too expensive. Also, at least for the Forester there is a small pocket you can get for the space instead.

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker

Matt,

I believe it is $24 at the dealer. I may eventually go that way.

Pat

Reply to
Patrick Callaghan