Need Good Online Subaru Parts

I backed my 06 Forester into a post and put a dent in the rear bumper cover. I think it needs to be replaced. The tailight assembly has a crack in one of the mounts. I called one place and to ship a bumper cover to LA was $$$. I am trying to find someone in LA that can spray the cover for me. I think I can replace it easily enough with instructions and the tailights are very easy. If any one has any online resources, resources in Los Angeles or info regarding how to remove and replace the bumper cover, please help if you can. Thanks. The body shops that I have taken the car to are $$$.

Reply to
roback

try

there are other on-line discount dealers.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Try Subaru of Auburn in Washington state. I have purchased parts from them and had them shipped to New Hampshire for less money than my local dealer charges just for the part. They are genuine Subaru parts, not knock offs or rebuilts.

Reply to
GEO