need help with downloading 2001 wrx owner's manual

Hi all,

I recently purchased a 2001 WRX but the owner's manual is missing.

I know you can get free download from mysubaru.com, but as I am not located in the US I do not have a valid VIN for download.

Can anyone be kind enough to download one and email to me ?

Thanks a lot for any help.

BRgds, Kelvin

Reply to
Kelvin

try this link

you may have to register - but you dont need a VIN - I'm in the UK andthe site works for me alan

alan

Reply to
albob

albob

Those of us who ARE in the US, and have a WRX, have 2002-2004 models, unless the car was imported from another country, i.e. Australia or Japan.

If you would like the MY2003 manual, I'd be happy to post it to alt.binaries.test or somewhere similar. Please reply to the newsgroup if interested.

Regards, Steve

2 Stroke

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

2 Stroke spewed:

The 2002 Impreza manual (all sections except the one for the 2.5l motor) can be found here:

Ned Pike

You don't need a VIN to download. I downloaded service manual and owners manuals for mine and my friends subarus without one

Reply to
null

Would anyone have this manual for a 2002 Forester?

Reply to
PD