Need recommendation for window tinting in Columbus, OH

Sorry if this familiar, but I can't bring up the past postings. I think Professional Eclipse was mentioned. Any on the NW side of Columbus. Thanks.

Reply to
GMan

Don't. Window tinting restricts visibility for you and other road users and makes you look a poseur and a prat.

David Betts snipped-for-privacy@motorsport.org.uk

Reply to
David Betts

This coming from someone who wears racing shoes to the gas station.

Is it a crime to wear sunglass's while driving also? Is it unsafe to enter a car wearing anything less than a full fireproof resistant race suit?

Is it dangerous to talk to a passenger?

You crack me up :)

nate

02 OBW Tinted
Reply to
uglymoney

. . okay, I'll bite.

I've seen a lot of nonsense come off your keyboard in my time here, Betts, but please explain exactly how tinted windows "restrict visibility for other road users". I could see how it could restrict your own visibility, but other road users? The only time that would happen would be if you had to look through someone else's windows, and I've never once had occasion to do that. By that logic, if someone stuffs the back of their car full of two layers of grocery bags, they're restricting your visibility. If they drive a pickup with a cap, they're restricting your visibility. If they drive a motor home, they're restricting your visibility! Oh, the humanity!

--Decimal Cat

Reply to
Decimal Cat

No, actually, I've never had occasion to do this, either. I leave a safe following distance and keep an eye on their tail lights instead.

The fact that they don't own a truck, and have to carry something large? Life ain't always perfect, dude.

they drive a pickup with a cap, they're restricting your visibility. If they

Of course. Although, apparently, unlike you I tend to leave a safe following distance between myself and the car in front of me. I can't usually see through the windows of the car in front of me anyway, because here in Central Maine, we tend to have teenage drivers with three passengers that all look like them, cars with their trunks half-open and bungee-corded, hills that stretch upward and downward for hundreds of feet, and more trucks, vans, and SUVs than you can shake a stick at.

I'll leave you to your misconceptions. Just promise me if you're ever in Central Maine following a silver Loyale or a red Legacy you'll back far enough off where you don't have to look through my windows to see what's going on.

--Decimal Cat

Reply to
Decimal Cat

Yes.

No.

Yes. I've tinted the passenger window on back in my car. I simply back up slowly, epecially if I am barefoot.

natt

Reply to
uglymoney