need right tail light 90-94 Legacy wagon

need right tail light 90-94 Legacy wagon

Mike Apex, NC 27523

mcopeland at pobox dot com

Reply to
Mike Copeland

post this at

and at
and check ebay.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

There is a 94 LS wagon in a local PAP yard. Problem is it recently changed management and the new head honcho thinks all that scrap is gold plated. I could check for you this or next weekend if you can't find the part elewhere. This wagon also has the air suspension that still appears to be in very good condition. I asked how much a few weeks ago and was told $75 per strut. The old management would have priced all 4 for $100 or less.

Reply to
johninKY

Thx, I've done two out of those three already :)

Reply to
Mike Copeland

thx, if you are going there anyhow pls find a price. I'm not sure how much I should pay for this item but I don't really want to pay more than ~ $35. Mike

Reply to
Mike Copeland

Here is the yard's number:

D&D Auto Salvage

931-648-2776

Give them a call and get back with me.

Reply to
johninKY

Just because I was there today I asked about the tailight. Was told $25. But I guess you have already found one.

Reply to
johninKY