Need used fender

Need a LF fender for my 95 LS Legacy. Having a tough time locating one. Fairly rare color of paint. Needs to be paint code 974 which is Mica Ruby. Will pay a $25 finder fee to anyone that can locate/run across one for me.

Reply to
johninKY

Ask on the New Gen Forum at

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

I did about a month ago and got no hits.

Reply to
johninKY

Dang, those guys in the northwest usually know a coupla yards that specialize in soobs. Still, shipping would be a killer. I guess you tried at

? lots of soob nuts there but mostly Tuners and modders. Might be worth a try to find someone that knows a yard or an individual parting out a wreck.

good luck

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Saw some on Ebay starting at $104 dunno about shipping.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Carl,

Finding a fender is no problem. Finding one in the color I want is the problem. I just don't want to go through the problems having a new or used fender repainted to match the color of the car. Painters and I don't have a friendly relationship. Never found even one that did an acceptable job. All have grossly overcharged me and done crappy jobs. For example, the paint on my 66 Dodge Power Wagon that I had repainted a few years ago is now peeling. I can see the truck was never primered but I asked for the truck to primered and paid to have it primered.

Reply to
johninKY

Sorry, couldn't resist

Reply to