need wiring diagram for '90 Legacy wagon

anyone have a source for a wiring diagram?

Reply to
Mike Copeland

I go to the public library. Don't remember the name but the librarian will know what to show you. They subscribe to an online resource which includes car specs, and that includes wiring diagrams. That's how I figured out the wiring from my car radio (and which connector pins were for what) to the fusebox (inside and outside) and what was after the fusebox.

Reply to
Vanguard

Could use Mitchell manuals. Sparky

Reply to
Steve Parker

I'd offer to copy one from my factory service manual for you, but alas, it's not that simple anymore. Rather than having the entire diagram on one drawing (tho frequently spread over several pages), it is broken down by function, and spread out over a bunch of pages with connector pin-outs, diagnostics, and such. Is there something specific you're looking for? Also, you might try ebay for the entire 4 book manual, or even just the book that has the electrical section.

ByeBye! S.

Thanx for the offer Steve. I have a few "issues" I need to check out. It has or had an alarm system installed at one time, the overhead light does not work properly and I am going to be installing some ham radio/scanner electronics in it too. So, I will look on ebay, thx.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Copeland