Need WRX radio instructions

Picked up a used 2002 wrx double din 6cd changer/radio/tape and need to find an instruction manual for it. I can probably figure out most of the features by trial and error, but there are allways hidden features you need the manual for.

TIA F.Plant

Reply to
F. Plant

"F. Plant" wrote in news:3H9xb.13068$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

It's in the owner's manual for the Impreza (at least my '03 Impreza has it).

Reply to
Fuzzy Logic

Unfortunately I've got a legacy :( so no instructions in mine. If I can't find any I'll go to a dealer and try to talk them into giving me a photocopy.

Reply to
F. Plant

You can read and download the manual on the Subaru Web site. It's in "My Subaru section, and maybe elsewhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------- Alan Peterman al at scn.rain.com Tigard, OR As I grow older, the days seem longer and the years seem shorter.

Reply to
Alan Peterman