New 08 Impreza Mods

Hi, just got a new 08 Impreza and was wondering if there are any mods out for it. I see alot of them for the wrx but not for the regular Impreza. Please help me with this matter.

Reply to
08SubaruImpreza

What mods are you looking for? Many of the suspension mods will work on your car. You might check for accessories at

. Also, the normally aspirated (non-turbo) forum at
may have some ideas. It's unlikely you can get more than a few HP with intake/muffler mods. Removing weight (especially rotating mass) will help. you get about 1 HP for every 8 lbs saved (+/- 2-3lbs, rule-of-thimb, not a linear ratio) Do you really NEED that back seat? Passenger seat? ;^) . Maybe lightened crank pulley and lightened flywheel will get you a little faster acceleration.....maybe, lighter rims can help PLUS you get a more custom look.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan