new batter-lights flashing.

I just had my battery replaced at an autozone, and now I have hazard lights flashing that won't shut off. Is there a way to make them stop flashing?? I don't know if this is an alarm issue, I don't have an alarm on my 2000 subaru forrester but, if feel like it thinks that it does..

Reply to
kelly Teasley

Usually when the battery has been disconnected, the keyless entry system will come up in panic mode even if you don't have an alarm. Have you tried the unlock button on your remote?

Reply to
mulder

My keyless entry remote is broken, I ended up having to take it to the dealership to have them reset it. I guess I need to order a new remote. Thanks!

Reply to
kelly Teasley