New Scooby Owner

I just leased a 2007 Impreza Sedan (Manual, base model). I pick it up next week. I'm pretty excited about it. Just to give you a background about myself, my previous vehicles were:

2003 Chevy cavalier 2000 Chevy Cavalier 1992 F-150 1984 Custom Deluxe C10 Truck

As you can see I had a pretty domestic ownership line. But after driving Chevy's for 7 years (Cavaliers), the luster is long gone. In it's place are achy backs, crappy cars, and shoddy workmanship. I am looking for Subaru as a glimpse of light. I am a bit worried about the

2.5L head gasket thing, but, maybe someone can talk to me about that.

I'm an auto enthusiast (hobby) and enjoy driving a whole wide range of cars. If you have any advice you'd like to share, I'd appreciate it.

Stoneman

StonemanAutoReview.Com

Reply to
1chrisstone

All the benefits of a new vehicle is a plus. I am car enthusiast as well. I drew the line with an 87 GL, the most forgotten masterpiece in mans history of automobile. I will not likely have a newer 5 main Subaru. The headgasket problems will seem trivial after being tortured by a cavalier. Just a normal car in regular competition with the others. I know they will never match the true reputation older soobs created, but that can be said about many makes and models. The symmetry is still there in the new soobs, I hope you enjoy your new car.

Reply to
bgd

You may also enjoy

and
I hope you enjoy your new car!

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Thanks guys! I'll check those links out.

Stoneman

Reply to
Stoneman