Nokian Hakka 1's (on a Ford Windstar)?

Hi All,

I've had Hakka 1's on my Subaru Legacy for the past 4 winters and they have been fantastic. No complaints at all (and they still will get me through another couple Buffalo winters).

Should I put a pair on the front of my fiancee's Ford Windstar? I know it's a much heavier car (and probably other factors I haven't thought about).

Opinions appreciated!

Thank You - Dale

Reply to
DJB

You should put some other manufacturer's vehicle on the Hakkas. :)

Reply to
Alan

Nokian tires are meant to be used as a set of 4. If you aren't going to use 4 on that Minivan then you will regret it. The fronts will grip and the ass end will swap ends so fast you won't know what happened. The Hakka 1's will make you think that minivan has AWD with the Hakka

1's on it. To extreme a tire for where I live. We don't get enough snow and Ice. I think the Halla 1's are a better snow tire than an ice tire.
Reply to
Scooby Don't

Reply to
Tony Hwang