OBW 2005 has Hill Holder?

I am much more irritated by seeing headlights where I should be seeing brake lights. :-)

Reply to
Henry Paul

ha ha.... true.. true.... i see both points :)

Sp> Dazzling? You must have sensitive eyes if they're bothered by brake

Reply to
Spinifex

Is that a no?

My '93 Subaru GL Sportswagon has the hill holder and I like it. I know the very first Outback's didn't have it but they brought it back in and I was wondering if they had kept it for the 2005 Manual. It's not mentioned on the website as a feature.

Reply to
RockyRoad