On-Line Manuals?

[posted and mailed]

"Subaru Owner" wrote in news:0i5Ab.1$rN5.140 @newscontent-01.sprint.ca:

Fuzzy Logic

Hello...

Is there an Online source for shop manuals for all Subaru Models?

reply here or brian_motorcycle snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

thanks so much

Reply to
Subaru Owner

are there any other options for online manual sources

for us Canadian owners, the canadian site does not offer this and the american site will not accept our vin numbers? typical

other options would be appreciated

snipped-for-privacy@canada.com

Reply to
330xi

"330xi" wrote

Is a VIN required to download the service manuals? I got to them by using model year and model name only.

Reply to
Ken Lyons

Thought I'd tack on my 2 cents worth here in case Subaru monitors group. They want you to pay for on line manuals but with todays intenet it costs them practically nothing. I think they should be gratis to owners as a goodwill gesture. Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

Thanks......

Reply to
Subaru Owner

Reply to
null

"null" wrote

Right. I figured I would spend about 8 hours at the computer downloading all the files for my Forester. I haven't gotten around to doing that yet and the busier I get at work and home, the more attractive the $200 CD is looking.

BTW, give away service manuals as a good will gesture? The old Napster certainly created some interesting economic viewpoints.

Reply to
Ken Lyons