Opinions about the "best" replacement tires for a 2000 Outback SW?

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Assuming you're getting say 28mpg now and a change to TT reduces that to 27. At 35K per year that's an extra 46.29 gallons over a year. If you're finetuning your costs to 2 tanks of gas over a year you must be on very tight margins.

Reply to
Bugalugs

I ahve a 2004 Forester, I junked the Yokahamas after 17000km and went to tripletreads. In my opinion the best all round tire I have driven. As for Gas mileage, I track my mileage regularly and see 7.8 - 9.0l/100k (32mpg Imperial gallon). No difference in mileage from the Yokahmas, maybe slighty better mileage actually.