Opinions On Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport A/S Tires In New England ?

Hello,

Anyone have any experience with what Subaru is now providing for New England (Mass.) oem tires on new 2015 Outback's:

The Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport A/S

Major concern is how it is in snow ?

Not necessarily the really heavy, deep stuff, but e.g., the light to moderate perhaps ?

Any thoughts on this tire, which, frankly, I have never heard of would be most appreciated. Is it a true "all-Weather" tire ?

Thanks, and a happy Thanksgiving to all, B.

Reply to
Bob

I'd suggest going to Tirerack.com and checking out the owner surveys for th ose tires. I didn't check to see if they carry that tire, but they carry mo st brands. In the owner survey data, they specifically address snow tractio n, wet traction, noise and lots of other parameters that you might care abo ut. It's the best comparison site I've found.

However, not all tires of a particular model are actually the same. Even if they're called the same thing, some manufacturers have special editions ma de just for them. So it's possible that a tire by the same name not include d with a new Subaru aren't actually the same tire.

Reply to
weelliott