Ordered a 2016 Legacy

I imagine that you'll quickly adapt to the blind-spot warning on the passenger-side mirror. Just remember - when you're driving along this winter in the deep snow and there are Hondas stuck on the side of the road, you don't need no stinkin' camera.

Reply to
PAS

Subarus have never been very gadgety cars. And there were some very nice gadgets that they could've incorporated that would've been very useful for both safety and comfort. Such as the backup sonar, which was popular back in the late 90's and the early 00's. Backing up a Subaru wagon has always been a pretty hard proposition as you can hardly see out the back, with the theatre seating. But now that backup cameras are in style replacing the sonar, at least Subaru has those now, and not too far behind the others.

Also Subaru were one of the last ones to adopt HID headlights. One of the last to adopt hybrid engines. However, they're relatively early with CVT transmissions (not the earliest, but not too far behind the first, and ahead of most others).

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

I like the look of the Legacy. It really looks like a luxury sedan that can compete with popular car brands like BMW and Mercedes.

Reply to
bravetony