Our trip through the Rockies-followup

Thanks to all who assured me that we would have no problem with the Subaru traveling East from Vegas through the Rockies. The 97 Outback (101,000 miles) and the 98 Accord (220,000) both made it ok. Both cars were down to

3rd gear through the Vail Pass and up toward the Eisenhower tunnel but we still managed to get up to 45mph, so we still passed the trucks.

We left Vegas Friday afternoon at 2:30 after they finished loading all our belongings and made it to Green River, UT at 9pm MDT. Left there at 5am and got to Kearney, NE the second day. Got to the new house in WI at 4pm on Sunday. As promised, the Bekins truck showed up Wednesday morning. Can't say enough good about them! Careful packing and unloading, nothing damaged.

Thanks all!

Reply to
Joe J

Glad to know you made the trip without problems.

Reply to
johninky

awesome!

and thanx for posting.