Outback - Dealer Invoice Pricing - Canada

Does anyone have an idea what the dealers invoice price is for a 2004 Outback Limited or Anniversary model?

Reply to
Michael Alexander

check

limited sedan is $24346, wagon is 24611 or 25333 (5spd/auto) - that's for a stripped car - options and destination charge aren't included.

Reply to
David & Caroline

Those sound like U.S. prices, not Canadian.

There are services like

but they charge $20 plus for a quote. Haven't found any free services.

Looking at Forester pricing, I found dealer invoice pricing in both US and Canada to be approx 91% of MSRP.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Gray

Doh - missed the "canada" part - in that case, check

(shows msrp as 36995 for the limited and 35995 for the anniversary edition)

Reply to
David & Caroline

Helllloooo. USA is not the centre of the universe!!!!

Reply to
Rockin Ronnie

Please read the whole thread prior to being a wise-ass - I responded 4hrs prior to you posting this. I didn't notice this, and supplied an alternative link with the Canadian prices.

And Canada is? Please explain what possible value your statement has.

Reply to
David & Caroline