Outback Sport Bike Rack

Does anyone know if you can use a fork mount bike rack on an Impreza Outback Sport and not have it interfere with the hatch back?

Thanks.

Reply to
underacrookedsky

Mount the bike mount backwards; e.g., have the fork facing the rear of the car, with the back wheel facing forward.

Reply to
BrianW

I have a Yakima rack connected to the factory rails with carriers forwards and backwards-- I carry 4 bikes with no interference with the hatch.

Steve

Reply to
SuperPoo