Owner's Manual

I have just bought a japanese spec 2003 subaru legacy wagon. Where can I download an owner's manual in english ?

Reply to
ericheadley

I don't know but when I bought a copy of the 2004 WRX STi manual from the dealer it only cost $12 or suchlike; maybe it's worth just buying a new paper copy of the Legacy manual.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark T.B. Carroll

Unfortunately the dealer will not sell me a copy of the manual unless they sold me the car. Which they didn't. Why don't I go to another dealer ? There is only one dealer on the island. Why didn't I buy the car from them ? They do not import cars from Japan, preferring to sell new cars at vast profit, plus the last car I bought from them, they managed to have it running on three cyclinders after a routine

60K service ( fried the ECU, igniter, etc, etc). They then couldn't fix it, and I had to find an external mechanic who could. How come they are still in business ? Welcome to the third world, where you can stay in business no matter how incompetent you are once you have the right friends (read government). More than six years later I still refuse to go any where near them.
Reply to
ericheadley

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com writes: (snip)

(snip)

Wow, that's really annoying. You might want to try calling other dealers to see if they'll take a credit card order over the telephone and put the manual in the mail to you. No need to rely only on the local one.

You should also note that the owner's manuals do crop up on eBay too. That might be more convenient.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark T.B. Carroll

From the Subaru webpage for the US:

  1. How can I get an Owner's Manual? If you would like an owner's manual for your Subaru, please C> I have just bought a japanese spec 2003 subaru legacy wagon. Where
Reply to
AS

Yeah, its stupid for them to behave like that, wonder what dealership you will NOT visit when its time to trade up?

try Jamie at

.

Carl

Reply to