Peter Solberg Pirelli Baseball Cap - Where can I get one?

During 2003 rally Peter had a Pirell / 555 subaru cap that was black on front with yellow PIRELLI sign and blue on both sides with yellow subaru logos and on the rim he had a number "7".

I searched everwhere I could for this cap. All I can find is all blue cap without PIRELLI sign.

Does anyone know of a place where I can get it?

thank you on advance, regards, Bart.

Reply to
SKORPiO