Plastic bolt cover for '04 Forester rear wiper arm?

I just had the Forester rear wiper arm replaced (cracked), and the replacement didn't include the plastic cover for the bolt where the arm attaches to the car. Where can I find that part? The online sites I've tried don't carry it.

Thanks, Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Hess

Sounds like a dealer item, junk yard,or local Walmart parking lot (not recommended).

jw

Reply to
J999w

It is available as an official spare part (in the UK), as I bought one.

Reply to
Orienteer