Plastic hood deflector for Legacy & OB

Does the plastic hood deflector (E2310S0001) come off when needed? Is it a pain to remove? Terry - '02 Regatta-Red GT wagon 5spd - 25,000 miles '03 Silver Legacy SE auto-sedan - 2450 miles Yakima / TandeMover / Rockymount rack To reply, get rid of the "nonsense"

Reply to
TW-Ohio

I've got one on my 2002 they've since redesigned them (again). Mines pretty easy to remove two screw under the hood and two friction clips on the front. I see this years model adds a third plastic clip in the middle. It should still be relatively easy to remove.

It also has enough flexibility/room to fit a wash mit > Does the plastic hood deflector (E2310S0001) come off when needed? Is it > a pain

Reply to
null

Hello Terry

I have a 2000 Legacy wagon with a deflector installed by a dealer in the spring. I don't have a part number but my deflector has 2 bolts - seemingly not essential as the dealer forgot to put them in... :( - and 3 friction clips.

I had to remove it once to clean the car thoroughly and it did come off easily. ~10 minutes to take off or put on, taking my time.

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Dore