please recommend a mechanic in Delaware County PA

Some years ago I relied upon a mechanic recommendation given to me on the Saab newsgroup. A number of people seconded the recommendation. The shop was honest and did quality work. Hoping to repeat the experience! Is there a highly regarded shop that repairs Subarus in Delaware County PA? I live near Media and work out in Malvern. Thanks Timo

Reply to
Timo

Timo,

I would recommend going to Rafferty Subaru in Newtown Square. They are not cheap, but do excellent work. For easy stuff, somewhere like a Tires Plus

I have had good results. We live in West Chester and have two Foresters. Alec

snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Reply to
Alec D. Plotkin

Thanks for the recommendation, Alec. Timo

Reply to
Timo