pneumatic suspention is a mother#!@r

my air struts will not inflate,I have changed th' relay tested the compressor,checked th' fuses,and repaired the leaks in the hoses, any suggestions are most appriciated,thanx

Reply to
MOTOR-hed

The tank has a pressure switch and a solenoid. May want to check both. Dump the compressed air in the tank. If the compressor doesn't kick in it could mean the pressure switch is bad. If the compressor kicks in but the struts do not inflate it could mean the tank solenoid is bad. If the compressor does not kick in than suspect the system's control unit which is usually hidden under the carpet under the driver's seat.

Reply to
johninKY