Polishing plastic lenses

try looking at:

satisfied user

Reply to
Sam Soltan

Hi,

Can't speak to that product, but Meguiar's has a new (to me, at least) product called "Plastx." Just did a pair of plastic headlamp lenses on a Camry that were so yellowed and oxidized you really couldn't even see the road (and they ask why I like the glass lenses on my Subie!) I was quite pleased when I finished.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

i have used plastx by meguiars as well. however, nothing beats a good wet sand with 1500 grit and a clear coat.

shaun

Reply to
wishiwasawd