Poll: Short Shifter Recomendations

I want to put a Short Shifter kit on my 2005 WRX...

I would like to hear cheers and jeers from people and their experiences. I want to reduce the throw without getting extremely short on height.... I like the looks of the KartBoy model but others (like at

are equally appealing. Only stipulation would be price - I'd like to keep it on the less-than-expensive side. Thus in the ballpark of $125.

MikeL

Reply to
MikeL

I have never considered a short shifter for a Subaru because the way the linkage is I think it would make the shifting too difficult for my taste. Are there any that come with a better linkage as well to replace the stock stuff? That may be worth a look. TG

Reply to
TG

Reply to
mulder