Pollen filter for Forester 00-01MY RHD

Hello, world! :)

I'm looking for pollen (cabin) filter for Forester 00-01MY RHD. I've tried G3210-FC200 (for LHD),. but it's not the same. Looks like that filter for RHD must be similar (from two parts), but a few larger.

There is no filter (and part-number) in Subaru FASTII program on A/C_heater picture, but if there is a place and a holder for filter, than there must be appropriate filter :)

Maybe someone know right part nubmer :)

Thank's!

Reply to
tiger22b

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com =D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BB(=D0=B0):

Picture is here

tiger22b

Part No: G3210-FC100 is for RHD

Picture is here

Donald Clark

A lot of people manufacture their own from pleated A/C filters. A large one will furnish material for several years. If you buy one, use it as a guide to make future replacemnts.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

After I discovered dealer wanted over $50 for filter only, I just cleaned mine with soap and water and will make my own from a furnace filter if needed. Frank

Reply to
Frank

Save yourself a ton of money on a "genuine Subaru part". Remove the filter media from the original Subaru filter frame then cut out a replacement of the szme size from a piece of bulk HEPA Activated Charcoal filter media available at any Home Depot for about $7.00 Insert the same in the filter and if needed hold in place with chicken wire or plastic ribbing or similar and a drops of hot melt glue. I've done this for my Subaru and it works 100%. Plus the HEPA filter works far better than the sticky-gel Subaru filter that's a poor design.

Reply to
Jerry Velumm

Donald Clark =D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BB(=D0=B0):

Hello, Donald! Can you tell for sure, that FC100 is for japanese Forester, not for australian or not for Forester? :)

Reply to
tiger22b