Power plug question

Recently when going over the owners manual (00 OBW model) it mentioned a power plug option that mounted on the console just below the storage box. I pulled the parts and found no wiring for this. Next took a look at wiring schematics for the car and saw no mention here of a connector for this option either.

Does anyone have this option or know where the power for this comes from?

Mickey

Reply to
Mickey

As I remember, this option was not available with certain other options. For example, you had to have a certain transmission, and/or (or not )heated seats.

Maybe someone else will remember the exact combo.

Barry

Reply to
Bonehenge

Actually, I think you're right. I'm pretty sure I saw a power plug on some models in the pocket where the seat heater switches go.

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker