Power Window Regulator Replacement - 93 Impreza

Anyone had success swapping out a power window regulator on a 93 Impreza or similar model? I'm looking for a source for the replacement part (new or used) and would appreciate any leads as well as general advice regarding the job (pulling panels safely, etc.) Thank you!

Reply to
Henry

I don't know about used parts, but I get all my new parts from Jason at Auburn Subaru in Washington. They give 30% discount for internet referrals. I bought all the parts there to do a timing belt and oil seals. Shipping was much less than sales tax would have been here.

I think I have a '93 Impreza manual laying around somewhere. I'll see if I have the parts on windows and doors with it.

Reply to
Henry Paul