Prevelance World Wide of Legacy Twin Turbo GTB Wagon

Hi All, About a year ago I got myself the car mentioned in the title. I currently live in Japan and was just wondering if the Twin Turbo model made its way arround the world a) out of interest and b) to gauge my chances of getting an English workshop manual.

1997 model with 2L engine, Sequential Turbos, factory bilstien shocks and Factory 17" wheels. Same as this one:
Had a bit of a search about but most of the ones out of Japan seem to have been imports (exports).

Cheers, Harv

Reply to
harv

Shiploads of subbies have come into New Zealand, they're about the most popular import on the road. The GTB is quite common. I own a '90 GT wagon but have never seen a manual for it. The nearest I got was a Haynes manual for the Liberty - not very close.

Dave

Reply to
DaveG

shocks

We don't have this in the US.

I had to find a conversion factor for kilowatts. I see that one kilowatt equals 1.34 horsepower, so 206 kw is, WOW, 278 hp. Pretty good for a four cylinder!

Though my 165 Legacy L wagon (stripped down model) with 165 hp (139 kw) seems more than adequate for my purposes.

Tom Reingold Noo Joizy USA

Reply to
Tom Reingold