Pricing on 2006 Legacy 2.5i Sedan

Best offer we have gotten so far is $20698 plus tax/license for the automatic 2.5i sedan (4 cylinder). We are in northern California and would appreciate any tips on dealers/pricing. Thanks.

Reply to
Andrew Taylor

This came up on a random search. I have seen statements that Subaru Legacy sales are down 6% in Feb of this year, local (Lafayette, IN, paper.

jacklinthicum

I'm currently looking for a good deal on a 06 Forester LL Bean. I'm just having a hard time deciding what the best time to buy is. I figured when the 07's are close to coming out and when they are starting to make room for them or even more so when the 07's are actually out on the lot. I know there is the march rebate that's good until the 3rd of April. I hate to miss that but I have a feeling prices won't go up next month and as well, as 07's get closer I've heard rebates may go up every month. Yet I read a article yesterday how car makers work the first 3 months of the year to make their annual sales projections that end March 31st so March is the best time to buy. Are there any estimates of LL Bean sales compared to Foresters as a whole? I have heard sales are down and if so maybe there is a oversupply resulting in more negotiating power.

Reply to
Mark W

Is that the offer with you or the dealer getting the rebate? Will the dealer be adding any destination charges and fees other than tax+license on top of that offer? Those are all important questions to ask.

Thanks.

Reply to
ronlogic

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Thanks for your comments.

Best out the door price we have gotten is $22,831.80. "> Tell us the "out-the door-price" I've seen dealers put a $1,000 prep

Reply to
Andrew Taylor