pros and cons of 2000 outback wagon

Need to decide today on buying a used 2000 outback wagon. good condition, 34Kmiles. What do I need to know???

Thanks!

Reply to
hayeslat

This response might be too late, but I love my 2000 OBW and it has exceeded my expectations. We're probably buying another Subaru before winter because we've had such a good experience.

As for FL's comments on the spongey brakes, I've never had a problem breaking adequately. They're quite responsive to my touch.

Ryk

Reply to
Ryk