???Questions on MT

The manual for my Forester MT says I might cause damage to the transmission if I rest up hand on the stick. Is that true? Doesn't make sense to me.

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 Beta 5 * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Poster

mulder

Reply to
Gilles Gour

Reply to
Gilles Gour

A friend with a diesel jetta had to have his stick repaired for the same reasons. True for all manual trans I think. Rather put your hand on the girl passenger's tigh. It will not put wear on her bushings but might have her blushing... Well, nothing's perfect...

Reply to
Gilles Gour