questions w.r.t Consumer Report Pricing and terms

Is the term Dealer incentive the same as Regional incentive? Is Customer Rebate a form of Regional Incentive?

Reply to
amanda992004

Factory to dealer incentive would be something a given factory is doing for all dealers in thesystem.

A regional incentive would be something done from the factory to dealers in given region.

That's considered a factory to buyer incentive and is typically separate.

Educated opinions, mind you. When I was shopping in 01 though, Subaru was on allocation adn wasn't doing hardly anything except low cost financing in the way of incentives at all.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

Is "Factory to dealer incentive" what's referred to as national incentive which cannot be combined with regional incentive?

I read that somewhere after I posted this question.

I was wondering about that.

Reply to
amanda992004