Radiator coolant

Take note, Todd, I'm top posting (-:

Recently someone mentioned a "cooling liquid thing". It sounded as it was something special for Subies.

I noticed that in the there is a gel in the overflow container. Is there something special about the cooling liquid in these engines?

TIA.

Reply to
number 9

I still haven't seen that VIRUS CRAP you were referring to. Ah well, no big deal as you say.

Graham

Reply to
Graham

Hey little boy, I never talked about "virus crap" - that was your little naughty words... I wan't tell your momsy if you stop using bad words...ok? Be good, and she'll never know (-: And remember , - don't be "a condescending douche to anyone."

Reply to
number 9

Subaru Fiori - The 2 posts above are virus crap!!!

The line above is exactly the way you changed my subject line. So *you* did mention "Virus Crap" and you did associate it with my post. Don't have much of a memory do you.

Graham

Reply to
Graham

Touché

:^)

Blair

Reply to
Blair Baucom

Graham's original post:

Your dumbass reply:
Aw, poor baby, can't cancel your puerile posts from Google. So you don't like your own language tossed back at you. Big surprise. Maybe you should go back to momsy and suckle some more. You can't even figure out how to properly munge an e-mail address.

Reply to
VanguardLH

Want a cookie?

It's coolant conditioner. It attempts to delay the Sube's annoying tendency to develop head gasket leaks. It was initiated as a recall measure around 2002ish, and I believe recommended for all subes in succeeding years.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

Thank you! That was the info I needed.

And, could you make a chocolate chip, plz ? :-)

Reply to
number 9

Reply to
X-Eliminator

Thank you very much - you may be a lifesaver... H.

Reply to
number 9