Re: 98 outback climate controls

I have a similar problem with my new 2005 OB. It effects the climate control and the radio and display. I find that removing the battery cable and then reconnecting it resets the computer and it works fine. It happens a lot though and since it is still under warrantee i'll have it fixed when I get the chance. You might wanna try disconnecting the cable and reconnecting it as it could be the coding in the computer that controls that.

>>I have a 98 Outback that has the push buttons to control or direct the air

flow of the heat/air conditioning. Sometimes the buttons don't work as they should. They push in/out just fine but the lights don't illuminate and the air flow doesn't change vents to the appropriate place. Other times the lights work fine and the air changes as it should, no problem. Any ideas on why this might be happening? Thanks, Drew >>>

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
uandeye