RE Alpine Keyless entry failures

very common complaint to our sales department. This affects all the new vehicles most specifically the Foresters,( placement of antennae)

The rounded remotes that come from the factory are part of an Alpine System and are noted to have interference with many sources of RF waves. (Cell Towers, ER's, Automatic door openers..)

What I have tried for my customers is to reprogram the remotes, sometimes it finds a better frequency. Also, when reprogramming, I program each remote twice. (maybe it attenuates the frequency on the transmitter to a narrower band and increases the range? LASER technology?) It does seem to help, not fix the situation.

Marc Soloway Natick Subaru Sales Natick, MA USA

Reply to
Marc Soloway