Re: Astroshield?

Anybody familiar with Astroshield polish

I've heard some decent things about it,>even that they use it on the Disney World monorails. My local store>doesn't carry my old brand anymore, and they recommended this one.>Thx. Riz

I have been using Meguiars products for years, and am extremely satisfied with the results. Their new NXT product line is outstanding. (available on the web, or in most auto parts stores).

ZZ