Re: AWD car needs a new tire; Replace one or all 4

i revise my position - you're a childish idiot.

Reply to
jim beam

:-[

a quick look at the carsdirect.com configurator revealed neither heavy duty nor police package for Jeep Liberty Sport

4x4 (the lack of manual transmission was predictable if unpleasant) driver convenience pack does not list them either

i thought police departments buy liberties in some volume that justifies for chrysler to offer heavy duty options

i could venture a guess the ubiquitous configurator carsdirect just does not offer them because police departments hardly ever buy online

Reply to
AD

That is sad, the XJ Cherokee had both HD suspension options and a police prep package...

That said some vehicles likely don't have those options and therefore I don't consider them

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel