Re: Fuckit Beatit

You d*****ad, you repost the ENTIRE spam email in full, and add ONE LINE to the top "spam bastard"?

Why repost the same old shit we've seen before?

-mark

Reply to
jb

Or, in the case of people hanging off nocem servers which quashed the original spam into oblivion so we didn't even see it.. "Why follow up and quote the shit we didn't see AT ALL..until you reposted it for the spammer."

Told you to read it, I did?

Buy a scrolling mouse and zoom to the bottom. Pretty simple, really...

Reply to
hachiroku

Usenet's a bitch, isn't it?

OK, PCDoctor, I'll collect my $5 now!

Reply to
hachiroku

BTW, wrapped a little tightly there, aren't we? Why even respond at all?

Reply to
hachiroku