Re: Learn French in the Alps.

Why learn a dying language?

Reply to
Frank Logullo

Maybe in France, but not in Québec.

Do you live in Ontario?

Reply to
Amiral Nelson

Why asking a stupid question like that? You must be American or english Canadian.

Reply to
Bud Spencer

The guy's a spammer - he hit most ng's. Besides, I am an American who can not pass up the chance to get a dig in at the French ;) Frank BTW today's lingua franca is English.

Reply to
Frank Logullo

Just can't take it that they were right about Iraq and you were wrong...

Reply to
powertrain

They don't speak Quebecoise in the Alps.

Reply to
Chris Phillipo

I'm an American, and *I* wasn't wrong about Iraq. We don't all think with one brain, you know.

- Greg Reed

--

1983 Honda V45 Magna 2001 Chevy Astro AWD (wife's) 2004 Subaru Forester XT 5-Speed

- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!-----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----

Reply to
Ignignokt