mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

On 2006-03-31, Mike Hunter penned:

Great! Sounds like they don't need help from me, then. They obviously have this whole market thing down pat.

Er, what was your complaint, again? Please make up your mind. Are the US auto manufacturers:

A) Poor, abused children in need of charity

or

B) Corporate powerhouses with plenty of market share

?
Reply to
Monique Y. Mudama

There seems to be plenty of jobs here, so many that illegal aliens have to fill in.

What's the unemployment rate?

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan