Re: Recall coming - cruise control OBW 2000-2004

Funny, but on my 03 Baja, often when using cruise control, the car

> sort of bucks a little especially if going down an inclining highway > at 55 or so. Anyone else experience this sort of thing? >

Yes , I had the same. Turned out to be disengaged parts in the cruisecontroldriver. A new driver had been installed, no problems since then.

Greetings,

A.F Verzijl

Reply to
ave

I have a USDM 04 WRX and the recall was just a clip put on the "wheel" that holds the cable so that if for some reason the cable were loose it would still be attached to the "wheel".

Just a redundant safety thing I guess or liability perhaps.

Took the dealer 15 mins to put it on.

Reply to
Jon