Re: Will it fit ?

I've been given a '97 Outback wagon with some minor front end damage.

> I found two older (90-94) Legacy wagons for sale as parts cars for > less than what individual parts would cost from a salvage yard. My > concern is that they are too old or that standard Legacy parts are > not compatible with the Outback. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Someone here was selling parts manuals for older Subarus (I don't think Subaru sells part manuals). Check archives maybe?

You may want to get a few and compare the part numbers for the parts you plan to swap before a trip to a salvage yard.

Reply to
osamahornifukus