Rear seat headrests for 1999 OBW?

It's a longshot, but does anyone have a pair of rear seat headrests in grey cloth for a 1999 Outback wagon that they'd be willing to part with? I need a pair and am willing to pay $50 (they cost about $110 new). Since you need to remove them to fold the rear seat fully flat, I thought someone might have a pair that they simply don't use.

LK

Reply to
L. Kreh